Eps 164: beat him to death


Host image: StyleGAN neural net
Content creation: GPT-3.5,


Ann Taylor

Ann Taylor

Podcast Content
A Mobile police detective said Morgan Barnhill told him that, out of rage, he went into a rage blackout and savagely attacked Etienne Murray, using pipes, boards, branches, anything else he could find. A prosecutor testified that Morgan Barnhill slammed a shovel into Murrays face with the pipe, then left him alive there for hours before calling the police. Two or three hours after the beating, the Mobile Police Detective said Morgan Barnhill eventually called police, claiming that he had stopped someone breaking into his shed and binding Etienne Murray. A Mobile Police detective says the victim never regained consciousness following the assault, nor did she ever talk with the police.
He says when Etienne Murray arrived, Morgan Barnhill was talking, and then finally came from behind to slam a shovel into his head. A man was found seriously injured near Tonys Seafood in Plank Road, according to police. An autopsy after the death determined that the 6-year-old Florida boy died of blunt force injuries to his head and abdomen, according to Lopez. Lopez went on to say the reason why the boy was unconscious when officers arrived was because his parents had beat him because the parents were upset with him because he was drinking out of a bathroom.
Lopez added that on July 5, his parents were arrested for child neglect; however, they were both charged after he died with murder, involuntary manslaughter, and involuntary child abuse. On Wednesday, Osceola County Sheriff Marcos R. Lopez explained in a news conference that his parents were charged with murder in the death of their 6 year-old son. According to Police Chief Nelson Moya, Jason Godleski went to the police and reported his son had died while the 12-year-old was sleeping.
Jason Godleski was arrested Oct. 26, four days after walking into the Palm Bay Police Department to report the death of his son. In a recorded telephone conversation obtained by investigators, Jason Godleski told a family member A couple from Florida punched a 12-year-old boy too hard in the face and the back of the head, leaving him to die, Police Chief Nelson Moya said. LaShirley Morris hit the boy repeatedly with a baseball bat, and Glenndria Morris punched him on his lower body because he was taking a cupcake out of a kitchen, according to an indictment.
The police report says that then Glenndria Morris changed her story, saying the boy had choked on a cupcake, but that he had been removed and that the boy appeared fine. Then, she says, he went to sleep. I saw the man beating his wife -- she was pregnant of having stolen a bicycle. The Philadelphia Police Department released video footage on Friday showing a large group of teens using a traffic cone to beat to death a 72-year-old man. PHILADELPHIA, Pa. - Security footage released by the Philadelphia police on Friday shows seven teens fatally beating a man in his early 70s using a traffic cone.
Authorities are searching for seven teens accused of fatally beating a 73-year-old man with a traffic cone in Philadelphia last month, police announced late this week. PHILADELPHIA - Police are searching for a group of seven teenagers suspected of brutally beating a 73-year-old man with a traffic cone and other objects last month in north Philadelphia, causing him to fall to the ground and suffer a brain injury, according to a report.
PHILADELPHIA -- Two brothers, 10 and 14, turned two brothers into police in connection to a brutal beating death involving a 73-year-old in Philadelphia. Two sisters accused of beating the 3-year-old boy to death after he took a cupcake out of a kitchen are scheduled for trial later this year.
Aaron Fulk, 48, is accused of beating an invalid 66-year-old man with a metal pole to death along a busy Seattle street Aug. 2. Prosecutors said Fulk continued beating the disabled 66-year-old even after the victim fell unconscious while being beaten August 2. The 73-year-old was taken to Temple University Hospital following the beating, where he died the next day.
Lambert, who had lived all of Lamberts life in Philadelphia, was taken to a local hospital, where he died the next day of his injuries, police said. The 73-year-old, whose surveillance footage was released by police, was taken to a hospital where he died from injuries the following day, police said. JamesSimmie Lambert Jr., 73, died on June 25, a day after he was captured on video being assaulted in the early hours of the morning, WCAU reported.